Teacher Compose (On) with Teacher Names Visible on Compose Screen (Yes) is the default setting.
Click on any image to expand the view.
This allows the highest level of teacher involvement in the composition process:
- Teachers are sent emails to use the program.
- Teachers are able to view the Compose screen.
- Lead teachers, not Admin, run the initial version of Compose. The lead teacher is the only teacher in the grade level to have access to the Compose button and to view the Compose screen.
Assigning the Lead Teacher
The Admin Compose (On) setting restricts teachers from viewing the Compose screen and having the ability to run Compose.
Options within Admin Compose:
- Teachers are sent emails to use the program. They will be able to access their dashboard to enter data on the Student Cards and have access to the current year Digital Data Wall.
- Teachers are not sent emails so they can't access the program at all. All grading and composition of classes is done by Admin. If you choose this option we recommend adding teacher names and emails to the Users section even though they aren't being invited. This will allow you to associate teacher names with classes.